Hướng dẫn giải sách bài tập tiếng Anh 12 unit 13 phần Writing. Writing – Unit 13 trang 100 Sách bài tập (SBT) Tiếng Anh 12 – Unit 13. The 22 nd Sea Games – Thế Vận hội Đông Nam Á lần thứ 22
Exercise 1. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it.
[ Hoàn thành các câu sau đây theo cách mà có nghĩa giống với câu đã cho]
Example: If you are younger, you can learn more quickly.
The younger you are, the more quickly you (can) learn.
1. If a supermarket is bigger, the choice is wider.
The bigger ____________________________________________________.
2. If a flat is larger, the rent is higher.
The larger _____________________________________________________ .
3. If you practise English more, you can speak more fluently.
4. If the weather is better, the beach gets more crowded.
The better _____________________________________________________.
5. If you leave earlier, the roads are quieter.
6. If I try to work this out more, I can get more confused.
Hướng dẫn giải:
1. The bigger a supermarket is, the wider the choice (is).
2. The larger a flat is, the higher the rent (is).
3. The more you practise English, the more fluently you can speak.
4. The better the weather is, the more crowded the beach gets.
5. The earlier you leave, the quieter the roads (are).
6. The more I try to work this out, the more confused I can get.
Exercise 2. Put one of the words or phrases from the box into each gap. Two of words or phrases are NOT used.
[ Đặt một trong các từ hoặc cụm từ trong khung vào mỗi chỗ trống. Hai trong các từ và cụm từ không được dùng]
Doing regular exercise or playing sports can be dangerous, (1) if you are over 40. (2) it is a very good idea to see your doctor (3) starting if you think you are not very fit. Some people try to do exercise or play sports too vigorously too soon, and (4) they cause themselves injuries (5) can take a long time to heal.
(6) , it is not only older people who should take care. Doctors report many injuries (7) backaches, sprained ankles and pulled muscles, which can all be avoided (8) a little care is taken. If you do injure yourself, rest for a while (9) allow your body to recover naturally. (10) , don’t push yourself because you think it is doing you good. (11) , you could do yourself permanent damage.
Hướng dẫn giải:
1. especially 2. This is why 3. before 4. as a result
5. which 6. However 7. such as 8. if
9. to 10. Above all 11. On the contrary