Hướng dẫn giải sách bài tập tiếng Anh 12 unit 3 phần Writing. Writing – Unit 3 trang 28 Sách bài tập (SBT) Tiếng Anh 12 – Unit 3. Ways of Socialising – Các phương thức hòa giao tiếp xã hội
Exercise 1. Use the words to make sentences. Change the forms of the verbs if necessary.
[ Sử dụng các từ để tạo thành câu hoàn chỉnh. Thay đổi dạng của các động từ nếu cần]
1. an important part / thank people / be / of every culture /.
2. for many things, / include information, / invitations and complements / we thank people /.
3. express / ways / our / we / gratitude / in many / .
4. for something, / after you be thanked / the / common / most / response / be / “You’re welcome” /.
5. other ways / there be / respond / too, but / they / be not mention / here /.
Hướng dẫn giải:
1. Thanking people is an important part of every culture.
2. We thank people for many things, including information, invitations and complements.
3. We express our gratitude in many ways.
4. After you have been thanked for something, the most common response is “You’re welcome”.
5. There are other ways to respond too, but they are not mentioned here.
Exercise 2. Put the following sentences in the right order by numbering the appropriate box. Write your answers in the space provided in the column on the right then rewrite the rearranged paragraph in the space provided below it.
[ Đặt các câu sau đây theo trật tự đúng bằng cách đánh số trong ô thích hợp. Viết câu trả lời của bạn ở chỗ trống đã cho trong cột bên phải sau đó viết đoạn văn đã được sắp xếp ở chỗ trống cho sẵn bên dưới]
A In my opinion, if someone sounds like a nice person and you like what they say, then you like their accent too.
B. I have to say this: my mother has the most wonderful voice, and she’s my favourite person in the whole world!
C. It depends on what a person says.
D. I try to get on with people, even if their ideas annoy me.
E. Whereas a person with ideas you don’t agree with, would put you off. I like listening to people who have genuine and friendly voices.
Hướng dẫn giải:
A. 2 B. 5 C. 1 D. 4 E. 3
The rearranged paragraph is as follows:
It depends on what a person says. In my opinion, if someone sounds like a nice person and you like what they say, then you like their accent too. Whereas a person with ideas you don’t agree with, would put you off. I like listening to people who have genuine and friendly voices. I try to get on with people, even if their ideas annoy me. I have to say this: my mother has the most wonderful voice, and she’s my favourite person in the whole world!