Hướng dẫn giải sách bài tập tiếng Anh 12 unit 3 phần Writing. Writing – Unit 4 trang 35 Sách bài tập (SBT) Tiếng Anh 12 – Unit 4. School Education System – Hệ thống giáo dục trường học
Exercise 1. Rewrite the following sentences using the passive voice.
[Viết lại những câu sau sử dụng bị động]
1. They didn’t buy anything from the supermarket.
Nothing was bought from the supermarket.
2. The hurricane has totally destroyed the town.
3. The children are going to organise a surprise party.
4. When did they design this building?
5. We could have taken the car to the garage today.
6. Jane will complete the reports tomorrow.
Hướng dẫn giải:
2. The town has been totally destroyed (by the hurricane).
3. A surprise party is going to be organised (by the children).
4. When was this building designed?
5. The car could have been taken to the garage today.
6. The reports will be completed by Jane tomorrow.
Exercise 2. In about 150 words, write about the lower secondary school you went to. Your writing should include the following points:
– name and location of the school
– things you liked and didn’t like about it
– your impressions on learning and teaching there
[ Trong 150 từ viết về trường trung học cơ sở mà em đã học. Bài viết nên bao gồm những ý sau:
– tên và vị trí của trường
– những điều em thích và không thích
– ấn tượng của em về việc học và dạy ở đây
Hướng dẫn giải:
I went to lower secondary school when I was 11 years old, and I had spent 4 years from grade 6 to 9 at Trung Hieu Lower Secondary School. The school was opposite my house, so was very convenient for me to walk to school. I like learning here a lot because here I was taught a great deal of valueable things about not only subjects and knowledge but also necessary skills and experience which are really useful for me now. The only thing I didn’t like here was the facilities, at that time everything was not modern and convenient. Every time we had pratical subjects, we just learned theory at classroom and skipped experiments. Whatever the disadvantage, I still loved the school because all of the teachers were very devoted to giving us the best lessons and helping us acknowledge the lessons as much as they could in spite of lacking of facilities.