Hướng dẫn giải sách bài tập tiếng Anh 12 unit 9 phần Writing. Writing – Unit 9 trang 71 Sách bài tập (SBT) Tiếng Anh 12 – Unit 9. Deserts – Những sa mạc
Exercise 1. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it.
[ Kết thúc mỗi câu sau đây sao cho có nghĩa giống với câu đã cho]
1. “Don’t forget to tell me about the Sahara Desert,” she told me.
She reminded me .
2. This is his first visit to the Simpson Desert in Australia.
He is .
3. He rang her as soon as he returned from the excursion to the Sahara Desert.
No sooner had .
4. The man was not able to go on an expedition to the Middle East because of his age.
The man was too .
5. “Why don’t you report to the class what you have read about deserts?” the teacher asked Nam.
The teacher wanted to know why .
Hướng dẫn giải:
1. She reminded me to tell her about the Sahara Desert.
2. He is visiting the Simpson Desert in Australia for the first time.
3. No sooner had he returned from the excursion to the Sahara Desert than he rang her.
4. The man was too old to go on an expedition to the Middle East.
5. The teacher wanted to know why Nam didn’t report what he had read about deserts to the class.
Exercise 2. Within 120-150 words, give a description of Vietnam, using the cues below.
– location – kinds of plants or crops
– area – products or foods
– natural features – people
[ Trong khoảng 120 – 150 từ, mô tả Việt Nam, sử dụng gợi ý bên dưới.
– vị trí địa lý
– các loại vụ mùa
– diện tích
– sản phẩm thức ăn
– đặc trưng thiên nhiên
– con người