Use one of the expressions (A-F) in the box to respond to the statements (1-6). Then practise the short conversations with a friend.
Sử dụng các câu từ A-F để hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại. Luyện tập với bạn bè.. C.Speaking – trang 44 – Unit 11 – Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới – Unit 11 – Changing Roles In Society – Thay đổi trong quy tắc xã hội
1. Use one of the expressions (A-F) in the box to respond to the statements (1-6). Then practise the short conversations with a friend.
Sử dụng các câu từ A-F để hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại. Luyện tập với bạn bè.
A. What will replace it?
B. Can you name some of them?
C. True. But there will always be some jobs they are unsuitable for.
D. How come? Nothing cam really replace humanj beings.
E. Why would they want to ao that?
F. What about the law? I” will prevent them from doing so.
1. A: There will certainly be greater participation of women
in all spheres of the labour force.
2. A: Today’s children are maturing much faster than
they used to, and many of them will get married younger.
3. A: Television will no longer be the dominant form of
4. A: I’m afraid that future communication will mainly be
with objects and things rather than with people.
5. A: I think that the teens of the future will have more
responsibilities than they do today.
6. A: Teenagers will find their own ways to make their
voices heard by the authorities.
Key – Đáp án:
1. C 2. F 3. A 4. D 5. B 6. E
2. Re-arrange the sentences to make a complete conversation. Then practise it with a friend. The first one has been marked for you.
Sắp xếp lại các câu sau để hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại. Luyện tập với bạn bè. Câu đầu tiên đã được làm mẫu.
___ A. I know. And what do you think teaches us about the future?
___ B. Yes, it is!
___ C. Well, let’s look at charity. Children used to take part in charitable activities because adults fore them to. Nowadays, they are starting their own activies.
_1__ D. We can learn something about the future if we look at our kid’s behaviour today.
___ E. Exactly. Some teenagers have even started bundling smalt charity projects in their school and communities.
___ F. I suppose they find a sense of satisfaction in participating and making the world a better place.
___ G. I’m not sure what you mean. Can you give an example?
___ H. They won’t just be blindly following tradition. They will be creators and innovators. Isn’t that good?
The right order is:
Key – Đáp án: