Make sentences using the words and phrases below to help you. You can add extra words or make changes.
Hoàn thành các câu sau sử dụng từ và cụm từ dưới đây. Có thể thêm từ để thay đổi.. E. Writing – trang 10 – Unit 7 – Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới – Unit 7 – Recipes And Eating Habits – Công thức và thói quen ăn uống
1. Make sentences using the words and phrases below to help you. You can add extra words or make changes.
Hoàn thành các câu sau sử dụng từ và cụm từ dưới đây. Có thể thêm từ để thay đổi.
1 Children/adolescent/should/eat/sufficient/nutritious/foods/grow/develop normally.
3. Healthy lunches/important/for/them/because/these/help/concentrate/learning.
4. Some/student/usually/have/unhealthy lunch/of/fast food.
5. School aged/children/learn/fast/and/be/influenced/friends.
6. If/we/not talk/them/about/healthy eating/they/may/only eat/junk food.
7. At home/parents/should/encourage/children/prepare/lunchboxes.
8. They/should discuss/healthier/food choices/and/decide/what/be/lunchbox/with/children.
Key – Đáp án:
1. Children and adolescents should eat sufficient nutritious foods to grow and develop normally.
2. Although they eat breakfast and dinner at home, students usually have lunch at school.
3. Healthy lunches are important for them because these help them concentrate on learning.
4. Some students usually have an unhealthy lunch of fast food.
5. School aged children learn fast and are influenced by friends.
6. If we don’t talk to them about healthy eating, they may only eat junk food.
7. At home parents should encourage their children to prepare their lunchboxes.
8. They should discuss healthier food choices and decide what will be in the lunchbox with their children.
2. Write a paragraph about the eating habits of a member of your family. You can use these questions as cues:
Viết một đoạn văn ngắn về sở thích ăn uống của các thành viên trong gia đình bạn. Có thể tham khảo các câu hỏi sau:
– Does this person have good or bad eating habits?
– What does he/she eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
– If this person has bad eating habits, what should he/she do to be healthier?
My _______ has very _______eating habits.____________________