Rewrite each of the sentences so that it means the same as the one before it.
Viết lại các câu sau sao cho nghĩa không đổi.. E. Writing – trang 19 – Unit 8 – Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới – Unit 8 – Tourism – Du lịch
1. Rewrite each of the sentences so that it means the same as the one before it.
Viết lại các câu sau sao cho nghĩa không đổi.
1. You spent more money during the trip than I did.
—► I didn’t ________________________________________________
2. Have you ever been to Kuala Lumpur before?
—► Is this your ________________________________________________
3. China is a huge tourist attraction: it has many old castles and pagodas.
—► As China ________________________________________________
4. I found this place rather boring.
—► I wasn’t ________________________________________________
5. We last went to Spain three years ago.
—► It is ________________________________________________________
6. We visited a magnificent old house on the plateau.
—► The ________________________________________________________
Key – Đáp án:
1. I didn’t spend as much money during the trip as you did.
2. Is this your first time in/visit to Kuala Lumpur?
3. As China has many old castles and pagodas, it is a huge tourist attraction.
4. I wasn’t very interested in this place.
5. It is three years since we last went to Spain.
6. The old house on the plateau that we visited was magnificent.
2. Complete the second sentence using the word given so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Write no more than five words in each gap. Look at the example.
Hoàn thành các câu sau với từ cho trước sao cho câu có nghĩa giống với câu đã cho. Mỗi chỗ trống điền hơn 5 từ. Tham khảo mẫu cho trước.
Example: We arrived in Budapest two days ago. FOR
We have been in Budapest for two days.
1. I have visited the Stone Forest once before. SECOND
This is the ________ the Stone Forest.
2. I find it hard to go at the same speed as my brother on walking holidays. UP
I find it hard to ______ my brother on walking holidays.
3. Dzung is very fond of travelling and has been everywhere. KEEN
Dzung is ___________ and has been everywhere.
4. We drove away as fast as we could, ready to begin oiradiaaR. FULL
We drove away ______ , ready to begpn avadsemxe.
5. As the storm started, we went towards the old house. DIRECTION
As the storm started, we went ____ the old house.
6. The information I got from the travel agent was very confusing and I didn’t know what was going on. GAVE
The travel agent _________ adn I didn’t know what was going on.
Key – Đáp án:
1. … second time (that) I have visited …
2. … keep up with …
3. … very keen on travei ~>g
4. … at full speed…
5. … in the direction of…
6. … gave me very confusing information …
3. Write a paragraph about the benefits of a tour by bicycle, with the following as the first sentence.
Viết một đoạn văn về lợi ích của việc du lịch bằng xe đạp, tham khảo câu mẫu dưới đây.
There are many good reasons to go on a tour by bicycle.
These deas might be useful to you:
– see beautiful scenery, and meet interesting people on your way.
– it’s a good way of getting exercise
– stop and go whenever and wherever you want to