Unit 1: Friendship – Tình bạn – Writing – Unit 1 trang 19 SGK Tiếng Anh 11. Write about a friend, real or imaginary, following these guidelines. (Viết về một người bạn. có thể viết thật hoặc tưởng tưởng theo hướng dẫn sau.)
Write about a friend, real or imaginary, following these guidelines.
(Viết về một người bạn, có thể viết thật hoặc tưởng tưởng theo hướng dẫn sau.)
• give your friend’s name, aae, sex and home address, when and where you met him or her
• describe his her physical characteristics (height, hair, eyes, face, clothes,…) and his/her personalities (helpful, sincere….)
• say what you like about him or her
• Kể tên, tuổi,giới tính vả địa chỉ nhà, bạn gặp bạn ấy ở đâu và khi nào?
• Miêu tả ngoại hình (chiều cao, tóc, mắt, khuôn mặt, y phục,…) và phẩm chất (tính hay giúp đỡ. thành thật,…)
• Hãy nói bạn yêu thích điểm nào ở bạn ấy?
Among the friends that I have. Hung is my close friend. He is seventeen years old. Although we don’t live in the same district, we are now classmates. I met him when we first came to this high school. So we’ve known each other for more than a year. Hung is a good-looking boy. He’s tall with short straight hair and clear black eyes. He has got a square face and looks very energetic and studious. His clothes are not expensive but always clean and well-ironed. We have been friends just because we nearly have the same tastes and qualities. We are very helpful to each other when having difficulties. Moreover, there is completely mutual trust between us. We are always ready to tell each other our most intimate secrets. Another thing is that Hung has a sense of humour. He is known as a class joker. He usually makes our class laugh. He’s very polite to older people, generous and helpful to his friends. When time goes by, our friendship becomes deeper and deeper.